Friday, August 28, 2009

A random couple of days of crafting

Yesterday I spent all of my free time making these hair bows for my girls and for whoever I want to share with. I thought that they would be a lot quicker, but they are a bit time consuming. All you need is ribbon, hair clips, and fabri-tac glue and you are set. They were fun to make and now my girls will totally be more accessorized then their mother.



I decided to make a couple of these for my girls to take to church. They turned out very cute and I totally got two done during nap time. I LOVE NAP TIME. Thanks girls for cooperating today and realizing that both were tired enough to go to sleep. I love my Abs and Liz.


1 comment:

  1. Those bows and crayons rolls are great ideas. Will you be doing a tutorial for the bows? I would love to make some for my grandaughter

    ReplyDelete