Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Time definitely goes by.


I finally got my background done for our "As Time Goes By" pattern, and am so excited to display it in my house this year. Especially the snowman. Isn't he soo cute. Because we are sticking around in Oreland, PA this year for Thanksgining, Christmas and such, I am getting really excited to decorate for the holidays. Even though I am soo sick of my small 2 bedroom apartment, the Christmas decor will definately help me make it through these next few months of gray, cold weather. I love the holidays and will miss my family very much. If you have not seen the "As time goes by" patterns, check them out on our website.

There are 12 different backgrounds for the quilt so you can interchange them each month.
Everyone that has made them absolutely loves each and every one.


No comments:

Post a Comment